- Substantial backing from the Chinese parent group
- $3,480,000 seed capital provided by Shandong Ishine Ming Group
- $3,000,000 was successfully raised through IPO
- Exploration portfolio in Queensland and Western Australia prospective for copper-gold and nickel mineralisation
- Mt Watson and Boomarra in Northwest Queensland Mt Isa district targeting Mt Isa style iron-oxide copper-gold mineralisation and Mt Watson style stratabound copper deposits
- Falcon Ridge in the Duketon region of Western Australia with potential for nickel sulphide mineralisation
- Additional resource projects being sought
Ishine International Resources Limited (ASX Code: ISH “Ishine” or the “Company”) is very pleased to announce the signing of three Joint Venture (“JV”) Agreements with The 8th Institute of Geology and Mineral Exploration (“IGME”) in respect to the copper and polymetallic mineral exploration in the Halls Creek region and Kimberley Downs region as well as gold exploration in the Narembeen region in Western Australia. Under the JV Agreements, IGME will invest up to $10.1M into Ishine’s exploration programs. The three agreements were signed at the China Mining 2010 Project Signing Ceremony on the 17th November during the China Mining 2010 Conference in Tianjin, China. The Signing Ceremony was witnessed by the Minister of the Ministry for Land and Resources of China, the Mayor of Tianjin City and other senior Chinese officials as well as overseas VIP guests and media organisations (see photos below). Ishine’s three agreements signed were part of the total 62 agreements between Chinese parties and worldwide overseas partners signed during this grand signing ceremony.